Friday 30 January 2015

Bloopers of RICE4TITANS

Blooper #1: First time to use OCS


After the RS4 class discussion on OCS, we requested fertilizer for our 1st application thru OCS. We followed what was instructed and successfully requested the product. The thing is, we indicated 1KG of fertilizer. 1KG! haha! and just  noticed it the following day, the day of application. Well, so we requested again the complete fertilizer (14-0-0) and this time we know how to indicate the right amount. ;)


Blooper #2: Second time to use OCS

One of our teammate who knows fertilizer specify that we need UREA (46-0-0). He is indisposed so I volunteered to request. With much confidence in using the OCS, I use it to request fertilizer for our 2nd application. I just told him, "OK, I'll just follow what you did last time." I didn't forget to indicate the amount of fertilizer. I follow what was requested the last time and successfully requested it. The ES person replied that we can get the fertilizer at 8:30 am even though they open at 10am. To much of my delight, it was successful! But then, I re-read the email....


"We need 20kg of UREA (46-0-0)"

So I stopped writing my email for updates to the team and think... Is Complete fertilizer different from UREA? I asked everyone I know who is helping us in RS4 and IT IS! OMG! 

But Thank God, we can just request another and cancelled our previous fertilizer request. :)


Blooper #3: Face-off with a field rat!


It says it all. I saw a rat that might be the one eating our rice plant :(

No comments:

Post a Comment